Gordo’s throw together chicken and green olives
Some days, not a whole lot of planning goes into the evening meal due to a deadline, sick child or mate needing a hand. Things that are generally out of your control, and sometimes all three at once.
This chicken dish is tasty and simple, easy to prepare and gives you a bit of time to sort things out before sitting down with a glass of vino and some tasty fare.
Prep time 15 minutes
Cooking time 50 minutes
- 600g -700g chicken thighs
- 4 large roma tomoatoes- diced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 stalks celery- diced
- 2 handfuls large green olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, diced
- half a bunch of parsley – leave a few shoots for plating up
- half a cup white wine
- salt and pepper